We started a Better Business
Financial rewards and personal freedom with a MaidPro Franchise
Choose not just a business but a lifestyle
For a long time you’ve thought about being your own boss, taking control of your work, your finances, your life. You want two things:
- A business that fulfills the dream of being your own boss, of paying yourself and not someone else;
- A business that will let you have the freedom to live on your own terms, travel when you want, spend more time with family, and the flexibility to enjoy your life.
A home cleaning franchise with MaidPro can offer exactly what you want.
"My nights and weekends are mine. I don't check emails, voicemail...nothing. I can do whatever I want to do."
Jesse ZookMaidPro FranchiseeCollegeville, PA
Watch the video Jesse talks about MaidPro while on a seven-week road trip.
Home cleaning is a better business
The home cleaning industry has so much to offer. Forget the hot kitchens, late nights and weekends of food service or the latest retail and fitness fads. Here are a few of the great perks of home cleaning:
- Steady, recurring revenue
- No wasted inventory
- Free nights, weekends
- Affordable start-up costs
- A product always in demand
"The confidence I get from all the recurring revenue is truly what sets this business apart."
Shawn CrenshawMaidPro FranchiseeCleveland, TN
Choosing a MaidPro Franchise
A MaidPro franchise is truly unique—and not in just in the home cleaning industry. We've tossed out those outdated franchise rules that have given franchising a bad name. We value creativity, knowledge and good, ole-fashioned friendliness.
- We're Franchisee FriendlyThere are hundreds of "little rules" other franchisors have. We hate them. You should too.
- We’re Franchisee Flexible We get systems. But most franchisors take it too far. No un-needed rules here.
- Dynamic Marketing & High TechWe've created some amazing tools to help you run your business in the modern age.
- Support Tailored Just For YouWe believe everyone is different and support should be exactly the way you want it.
"The minute we stepped foot in the MaidPro headquarters, it was clear this company exuded creativity."
Mark & Mandy SewellMaidPro FranchiseesWinter Garden, FL
Watch the video Mark & Mandy share the challenges and triumphs moving to America and starting thier franchise.
A culture of success, helping you and others
While money is a good thing, supportive and productive relationships with co-workers and fellow franchisees help make life even more enjoyable.
- MaidPro Adventure TripsEvery year franchisees can take a great trip to an exotic location to build relationships and blow off some steam. Watch our trip videos.
And we believe extending our success to the communities and world around us, giving back where we can.
- We founded a support organization for orphanages and kids in need, funded by the company, our franchisees, and customers. Learn more at maidprocares.com.
Watch and learn more
"I love being able to make a difference, from my clients to employees, to the world around me."
Michelle SpitzerMaidPro FranchiseeNAPLES, FORT MYERS, MARCO ISLAND, AND SARASOTA, FL
Watch VideoMichelle tells her story of growing a little business into multi-city, hugely successful franchise.
An investment that fits your budget
Whether your startup budget is $60,000 or over $250,000, the MaidPro system provides tremendous flexibility. No matter which of our three investment options you choose, you'll always receive our top-rated service and hospitality.
*These figures are taken from MaidPro’s FDD Item 19 issued 3/31/16. Of the 191 franchises as of 12/1/15, these figures are based upon the performance of the 142 franchises which were in operation for a minimum of 18 months as of that date, of which 41.66% of Select, 55.55% of Enterprise and 38.98% of Multi-Unit attained or surpassed the represented level of financial performance. There is no assurance you will do as well. See our FDD for important assumptions and qualifiers relating to these figures.
It's time to start a business that's right for you
We're here to answer all your questions and show you the fantastic benefits of a MaidPro franchise.
"The best part of our role at MaidPro is hearing owners tell us how in control of their lives they are."Mark Kushinsky, CEO & Richard Sparacio, President
We’re so proud to announce our recognition from Forbes Magazine as the #2 best franchise to start for under $150k. While awards aren’t everything, we see it as a valuable marker that how we treat our franchisees and the way we want to run our business is respected throughout the franchise and business community.