As you compare MaidPro with the typical house cleaning franchise you'll start to notice a few things. Our fees are usually lower. We tend to be more flexible. We keep things simple. And we almost always offer more. Listed below are general comparisons between the costs of a MaidPro franchise and a typical home cleaning franchise. Make sure to click on the little blue "i" for more detailed information on each topic.
* More detailed MaidPro Cost and Criteria information is available in the Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD).
Current Cleaning Business Owner Discount
MaidPro is offering qualified cleaning business owners the opportunity to convert their business into a MaidPro franchise at NO cost. Current cleaning business owners are not required to pay the up-front franchise fee or any royalties on current customers. Learn more about how MaidPro can help you grow your business.
MaidPro also offers discounted franchise packages for U.S. Veterans making it easier than ever before for former service men and women to join the MaidPro family and own and operate their own home cleaning franchise. The veteran's discount package includes:
- A $3,000 discount on the initial franchise fee
- A $100 invoice credit each month for the life of the ten-year agreement
- Direct financing or financing assistance to enable U.S. veterans to start their MaidPro businesses with practically no cash up front.
- A discount valued at $15,000